Lent is around the corner. What a great time to reflect on what we need and what of our excess we can share with others!
If you are new to the challenge, during the 40 days of Lent I invite you to find a bag of donations or trash in your home every day. The bag of donations will bless your community. Removing trash from your home will bless your family, giving you more space for quality time together. You will be amazed about the difference you can make by Easter.
New this year, I will be offering an on-line support group. Once a week, we will check in with each other LIVE and report on our progress and the challenges we may have faced. Together we will celebrate our accomplishments and encourage each other to overcome our obstacles. These meetings will take place at 8 pm on Mondays.
I will be creating a separate Facebook group for this Challenge. Registration is required. I will be waiving my coaching fee and instead request that you make a $25 donation to the Central PA Food Bank. $25 provides 150 meals to the community! (I will let you do the donation individually, so you can get a tax receipt) Donate here: https://www.centralpafoodbank.org/Donate/Donate-Online I've had the wonderful opportunity to volunteer for this organization and am in awe in what they do for the community.
Or make a donation to a food bank in your local area. It's up to you.
What you get:
1. Weekly organizing assignments, with suggestions on which areas to target and tips on how to organize each space of your home.
2. Weekly LIVE support group/motivational group to help you keep up your energy, motivation, and focus.
3. Personalized tips and coaching from a Professional Organizer.
4. Group support in the private facebook group and in our weekly LIVE meetings.
5. Less clutter in your home!
Updated: To register, use this link!